I’m super excited to have my friend and Oh Creative Lady, Maggy from Red Ted Art, here today sharing some Halloween paper crafts for kids. Maggy also has a rad new book out called Easy Paper Projects. It’s chock-a-block with simple craft ideas that can be used every day and for every celebration!
Over to you, Maggy!
This post contains affiliate links.
Thanks for your support.
Do you prefer spooky or cute Halloween decorations? Today we bring you a selection of little bit spooky Halloween paper crafts for kids and we hope you will find just the right one to make with your kids before Halloween! We have bats and spiders, black cats and monsters! Which one you will choose to make? Remember to have fun with spooky Halloween decorations!
To start your Halloween crafting, you will need to collect some of the basic materials like:
- Construction paper
- Origami paper
- Glue stick
Take a look at Halloween paper crafts we prepared for you and make your pick!
- Spider are spooky for sure! Get directions how to make these simple 3D spider decorations. They are really easy to make and you can make them with your preschoolers! Older kids will love making them too!
- If there are spiders, we have to make a large paper spider web as well! Spider webs are quick to make and your child will be working on their scissor skills as a bonus!
- Did you watch Nightmare Before Christmas movie? We have a perfect craft to make after watching this movie with kids! This easy to make Halloween wreath will surely leave visitors spooked!
- Another have to include theme when it comes to Halloween are bats! We have an easy origami bat craft that even children who never did origami before can make!
- When we look at the dates around Halloween, we can’t skip the Day of the Dead! We have prepared a tutorial for sugar skull corner bookmarks kids get to make and color in their preferred color combo!
- Black cats are something you can’t avoid around Halloween! Invite kids to make and then play with these cute black cat finger puppets! Lots of pretend play incoming!
- Paper skeleton puppets can be made super fast with provided template. It will be fun for your children to decorate them and play with them when they complete their puppets.
- We can’t forget ghosts! Of course, ghosts always make their appearance around Halloween. Make a quick ghosts garland to decorate your home or classroom! Spooky and fun!
- Never enough bats? We have another simple bat craft you can create with kids! Use them as a decoration, link them into garland or glue them in Halloween invitations!
- Halloween, monsters…. Yes, we can’t forget Frankenstein! You can make a Frankenstein suncatcher to decorate your windows and spook kids as they come to trick and treat!
- Bonus craft idea: Make Frankenstein paper toy! Kids can play with this toy while you prepare everything for your guests!
Be sure to check out Maggy’s new book, Easy Paper Projects. In this book you can find many simple paper craft ideas for every day and every holiday. Have fun crafting with your kids all year round!
Pin for later: